Why buy locally grown flowers at BriarPatch?
1. To support our neighbor-farmers by creating and sustaining a market for their beautiful and unsprayed flowers.
2. To keep our hard-earned money in our community.
3. To enjoy flowers while making a tiny carbon footprint. The flowers are delivered across town, not flown in from other countries or trucked up from the Valley.
4. To create local jobs for farm employees.
5. To treat yourself to a beautiful and ephemeral delight!
6. To build and strengthen our community.
Vote with your dollar for local, sustainably grown flowers and the farmers that grow them!
Many thanks to BriarPatch’s local flowers growers:
Jeannie Bringolf of Jeannie’s Local Color in Grass Valley
Molly Nakahara of Dinner Bell Farm in Chicago Park
Ruby Turple of Honey Circle Farm in San Juan Ridge
Deena Miller of Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
Margo Cooper of Sunlight Botanicals in Penn Valley
Angie Tomey of The Flower Project in Nevada City
Mary Walker of Bakbraken Acres in Chicago Park