Often relegated to the supporting role of the “secret creamy ingredient,” avocado takes center stage in a fun, fresh and gratifyingly green frozen treat! For an even more decadent treat, drizzle with dark melted chocolate!
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (like canned Thai Kitchen or Field Day)
- 2 Tbsp honey or agave syrup, plus more to taste
- Juice from ½ lime
- 2 Tbsp water, as needed if it seems thick
- Optional: Torn or julienned mint leaves
Blend all ingredients except mint leaves (if using) until smooth. Adjust sweetness with honey/agave syrup and then thickness with water, as needed. Stir in mint leaves (if using). Pour into popsicle molds leaving ½ inch at the top, add sticks, and freeze until solid (about 3-4 hours).