CURBSIDE PICKUP PROGRAM
BriarPatch now offers curbside pickup! It’s convenient and easy! Check out the instructions below or go directly to the store by clicking the button above.
If you’re a BriarPatch Owner, and this is your first time shopping online, follow these instructions:
In order to have your online purchase credited to your Owner account, you will need to log in and create a password:
- Click the login button on the top right of the screen under your cart total.
- You will be prompted to enter Email, Phone Number or Account Number and Password. Please enter either your Email or Phone Number* associated with your Owner Account, and click “Forgot, or need to create your password?” under the Password field.
- You will be prompted to select a Reset Method of Email, Text or Call. Select your preferred method, enter your Phone or Email as prompted and click Submit.
- You will receive a Verification Code via your selected method, and be prompted on the screen to enter this code.
- You will be prompted to create your new online shopping password.
*In step 2, please access your account by entering Phone or Email only. Searching by Account Number will not work.
If you do not have a phone or email associated with your account or forgot what phone or email you have associated with your account, please contact Owner Relationship Coordinator Chelle Wheatley at chellew [@] briarpatch.coop, 272-2667 x 134 8AM – 4PM Monday – Friday and we will be happy to help you out!
If you’re not a BriarPatch Owner, follow these instructions:
- Go right to shopping the site by adding items to your Cart
- When you are ready, go to Checkout.
- Enter yourFirst Name, Last Name and Email (required), and Phone Number (optional but highly recommended! We may have questions about your order).
You can now shop for select store products from your home computer using our new online shopping cart here. We accept credit card and EBT as payment. Please note that owners need to log in as an owner in order to be credited for their purchases toward patronage dividends. Go to the How to Order section for more information.
1. Log in as an Owner-Shopper if you are a BriarPatch Owner (If you’re not an Owner, please log in as a Guest)
2. Select the items you want to buy. Only 150 items will be allowed per order. If you fill your cart with more than 150 items, you will be asked to delete some at checkout.
3. Go to check out.
4. Schedule a pickup time from the available options.
5. Pay when you arrive to pick up your order or select the online payment method at checkout.
Pickup times are available between Monday through Friday between 9AM – 7PM and Saturday between 10AM – 5PM. Available times will be shown during checkout. Choose which available time is most convenient for you and please arrive promptly during your scheduled 1 hour pick up window. Any orders not picked up within the scheduled time frame will be returned to the store.
- Select Pickup at Store.
- Choose Date and Time for pickup.
- Click Pay Online, Pay at Pickup or EBT (see EBT Payment section below).
- Review and Confirm Order.
- Once you have submitted your order, you will receive a confirmation email. The time of pickup will be in small print on the email.
We will notify you by your preferred contact method when your order is ready. We have set aside three parking spaces in front of the store for curbside pickup. Look for the signs out front for curbside parking. We’ll be watching for you, please give us a call on your cell when you arrive at 460-1111.
For folks who do not have a cell phone, please call the store and give us a description of your vehicle and when you will be arriving.
If you choose to pay at pickup, when you arrive at the curb, we will take your payment and process it inside. Please have your credit or debit card ready. Sorry, no checks or cash payment available at this time. You do not need to bring a printout of your receipt.
Owner Appreciation, Senior and Volunteer Discounts will be applied at the time we process your payment. You can also let us know if you would like your Volunteer or Owner Appreciation/Voucher Discount applied in the notes section of your order.
We do accept EBT for Curbside purchases! Select the “EBT Payment” at checkout. Due to Federal regulations, we don’t have the ability to accept EBT payment at the curb. Call when you arrive and a BriarPatch staff member will meet you at the side door, near the outside bulletin board.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
Curbside Pickup is currently free!
To help alleviate some of the stress our shoppers are experiencing during COVID-19, we are waiving additional charges.
If you have any questions about this program, don’t hesitate to ask! Email orders [@] briarpatch.coop
Sometimes we don’t have the item that you have ordered available at the time that we pick your order. Before you check out, you may check the box under the item name “Allow Substitutions” and we’ll do our best to find a product that fits the bill. You may also write a note in the Notes section in checkout.
We are currently limiting carts to 150 items, total. Some popular items like toilet paper and hand sanitizers are limited in stock and are not available for online purchase.
New! Later pick up hours – now available until 7pm!
New! A selection of beer and wine is now available!
New! Now you can search for BriarPatch sale items when shopping online to find great deals.
We’re sorry, we can’t guarantee the availability of products at the time we shop for you. Please indicate whether or not you’d like us to substitute a similar item for you at checkout. Otherwise, please understand when some things you ordered are not available at the time of pickup.
Do you want to add additional items to your order after you have checked out?
Customers will receive an order code that is formatted as a link in their “order received” email, see below:
Clicking on that link takes you back to your cart, where you can modify your order, and resubmit. This works up until the order is picked, at which point you won’t be able to make any further changes. Look for your “ready for pickup” email. Once you receive this, no further substitutions can be made. Be aware that modifying your cart after checkout releases your reservation, so you will need to go through the checkout process again after making any changes which may require selecting a different time slot for pickup, depending on availability.
We have limited slots available daily. This service is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.