- 2 lbs Persian cucumbers, cut diagonally into 1/2’ thick slices (or peeled and seeded standard cukes)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Wildbrine Kimchi Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Toss cucumbers in salt in large bowl.
- Combine sriracha, sesame oil, tamari, sugar, rice wine vinegar in bowl.
- Add to cucumbers and toss until they are coated evenly. Let them stand at room temperature for at least 15 minutes and not longer than 2 hours.
- Garnish with peanuts and cilantro before serving.