The classic combo of strawberries and cream come together for a delightfully refreshing treat. Dice or mash some of the strawberries if you like extra texture.
- 2 lbs hulled strawberries, divided
- ²/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Purée all except 1 ½ cup strawberries in a blender. Set a fine strainer over a bowl; strain strawberry purée, discarding solids.
- Whisk in sugar, heavy cream and lemon juice until sugar dissolves.
- Finely dice or mash (with a potato masher) the reserved 1 ½ cups strawberries and fold into mixture. Pour into six 4-oz ice pop molds, leaving ½ inch at the top.
- Transfer molds to freezer and freeze until slushy, about 1 hour. Insert a popsicle stick into each mold and freeze until pops are solid, about 3 hours more.