Becoming a new supplier of BriarPatch Co-op
BriarPatch Food Co-op is a great place to cultivate and grow the brands of independent producers that make exceptional products. We seek products that will delight our shoppers and are produced in ways that support good health and welfare for people, animals and the environment. We love to work with local producers. If you’re just starting out, BriarPatch can provide the opportunity to reach a broad community of shoppers who care deeply about sustainability, minimal processing, a transparent supply chain and keeping their dollars as close to home as possible.
- The first step to becoming a supplier at BriarPatch is to review our Merchandising Policy, which can be found at https://www.briarpatch.coop/merchandising-policy/. Please make sure that your products comply to our product standards before submitting them for review.
- Next send us a new supplier sample package with the following:
- Vendor contact information, including email address, phone number and website, if applicable
- An actual product sample with product UPCs, labeled in accordance of state and federal regulation.
- Wholesale cost to BriarPatch
- Distribution information-who will be delivering your product and how often
Note: a Certificate of Insurance will be required before the initial order is placed. The certificate must show general liability insurance coverage of at least $1,000,000 and must show “BriarPatch Cooperative of Nevada County, Inc.” as an additional insured.
To ensure the timeliest response, please include all requested information above mailed or dropped off at customer service. The new supplier sample package must be complete before we can review it.
ATTENTION: New Items
BriarPatch Food Co-op
290 Sierra College Drive
Grass Valley, CA 95945
- We will respond to you by email within 30 days of receiving your samples and supplier information letting you know if we are interested in carrying your products and next steps.
We look forward to working with you!