Your vote matters!
Co-ops are democratically run organizations and your vote in this year's Election is important. Participation through voting is a major contribution you can make as a Co-op Owner.
Lost Your Ballot?
Lost your ballot or login in or password information? No problem! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll help you out!
Get Out the Vote! May 1-15
How to Vote:
You can vote online with a valid email address. Electronic Ballots open May 1 and close at 5pm May 15.
Login information for online voting will be mailed to voters in late April and emailed on May 1 at midnight.
Our elections are managed by our third party, secure voting service, Simply Voting. Simply Voting manages the election and independently verifies the results.
1. Type the website address below into your browser’s URL address bar:
2. Type in your unique “Owner ID” and “Password.”
3. Follow the on-screen voting instructions.
(You can view candidate profiles and photos once you’re logged in.)
Due to COVID-19 pandemic precautions, there is no physical voting booth this year.
$2 for every vote cast in the 2020 Board of Directors Election goes toward
Bear Yuba Land Trust’s Forever Farms Project!
If you have any questions, or if you don’t have a device with internet access, please call Chelle
Wheatley at (530) 272-2667 ext. 134, or email email@example.com
In this Election, five candidates vie for three seats on the BriarPatch Board of Directors. Learn more about the candidates here. Your vote makes a difference.
The Board of Directors serves a critical role in overseeing and guiding our Co-op. Directors attend board meetings and the meetings of at least one committee. Three positions on the Board, each for three-year terms, become available at every annual election.
Important points to remember:
- Each Owner household is entitled to one vote by the primary Owner of Record. Co-op Owners who are fully paid or current on membership payments by 5pm PST Friday, March 20, 2019 are eligible to vote.
- Update your email address at firstname.lastname@example.org to make voting as easy as a few clicks of the mouse!
$2 for every vote cast in the 2020 Board of Directors Election goes toward Bear Yuba Land Trust's Forever Farms Campaign. Learn more here